Accueil
Gaïa : Un aéronef en partance pour le Village Glaçon a été détourné. L'acte a été revendiqué par
un groupe terroristes d'Ivalice.
Tous les mondes : Certains portails n'ont pas l'air de fonctionner correctement. Ceux qui les traversent
atterrissent pourtant dans les mondes qu'on connaît. Mais est-ce vraiment le cas... ?
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

Lily la survivante

AuteurMessage
Eevee33
Test
Test
Eevee33

Médailles : Lily la survivante Valida12 Lily la survivante Ft10 Lily la survivante Premie10 Lily la survivante 10_rp10 Lily la survivante 50_rp10 Lily la survivante 100_rp10 Lily la survivante 500_rp10 Lily la survivante 1000_r10 Lily la survivante Premie11 Lily la survivante 5_suje10 Lily la survivante 10_suj10 Lily la survivante 25_suj10 Lily la survivante 50_suj10 Lily la survivante 100_su10 Lily la survivante Rp_gaz10 Lily la survivante Rp_dol11 Lily la survivante Rp_hzo10 Lily la survivante Rp_spi11 Lily la survivante Rp_iva10
Localisation : Derrière toi ! Et pendant que tu te retournes, j'te pique ton portefeuille !

Informations du personnage
Lily la survivante Empty
MessageSujet: Lily la survivante   Lily la survivante EmptyLun 7 Juin - 1:31

You are Lily, a survivor trying to survive in a world filled with infected zombies everywhere. You have a pistol and a backpack. You have managed to survive several months avoiding zombies and scavenging food. You cautiously enter a rundown store and hear someone inside.
A quick peek through the window reveals a store filled with food. MRE's, canned food, fruit, and more. You could easily loot this place for food.

> You look if the windows or door of the store is open.
You cautiously approach the store and notice a window was broken, a ladder leading inside. Since the store seems safe, you go around to try and find another way inside.

> You enter the store by the broken window.
You enter the store by the broken window. The ladder breaks your fall and allows you to climb into the store. You are in pitch darkness for a few seconds, but your eyes quickly adjust.

> You search for the food.
You slowly move through the store, flashlight off to conserve batteries. You notice movement ahead of you and turn on your light. A single zombie stands in your way.
You lower your gun and approach the zombie.

> You don't need the gun, since you're very muscular. You punch the zombie in the head, and that's enough to knock him off.
You run to the end of the aisle and see an exit sign. You hurry down the isles punching zombies out your way. When you get to the exit, you see a metal gate blocking your way.

> You take the metal gate and pull it.
You grab the gate and pull it. It doesn't move. You try again, with the same results.

> You take the metal gate and push it.
You take the metal gate and push it. It opens enough for you to squeeze through. You see a room full of rifles and ammunition.
You hold your gun with both hands and look around.

> You take what you can and put it in your pockets.
You take a few guns off the rack and put them in your pockets. You start moving back towards the front of the store when a sudden pain hits your stomach.
You double over and hold your stomach.

> You remember that haggis you ate earlier. Maybe you shouldn't have eaten that thing.
You try to hold the food in your stomach, but it's too late. You vomit on the floor and fall unconscious.
You wake up near the entrance of the store. You are surrounded by zombies.

> You punch the zombies to show them who is the boss.
You punch the zombies to show them who is the boss.
You are rewarded with satisfying results.
You continue your rampage through the store, punching zombies left and right.

> You take everything that can fit in your pocket.
You take everything that can fit in your pockets. You feel a little guilty about it, but not too much.
You exit the store and begin running towards the direction of your home.

> You come back to your home. Actually, it's a bar.
You realize that you are too full from all the food and begin to feel sick. You crawl under something for a nap.
You wake up midday, feeling about ten times better.

> You take out of your pocket all the things you took in the store.
You look at the assortment of items you have and can't believe it. You are actually pretty proud of yourself.

> You put everything on a table.
You put everything on a table in the middle of the room. You notice all the guns are quite old, and almost worth less than the food you stole.

> You put all the food in a cupboard.
You put all the food in a cupboard. You begin to wonder how long it will last and how often you should eat it.
You pause.
What the hell, you're a survivor.

> You put all the guns in a closet.
You put all the guns in a closet.
You look around your home. It's just you, so you might as well make it comfortable. You decide to build another bed in the back room.
Hours later, you begin hearing noise outside. You hear people and think of them as zombies. You grab your gun and go out to investigate.
It's a group of survivors. Five men and one women.

> You ask them where they're going.
You walk up to them and ask them where they're going.
"We're scavengers," the man says.

> You say "You eat the zombies?"
You say "You eat the zombies?"
He looks a little shocked that you would ask such a thing. "Aren't you a little bit sick of eating them by now?" he asks.
"No,"

> You say "I eat food I found. But you said you were scavengers."
You say "I eat food I found. But you said you were scavengers."
He seems a little sad that you misunderstood him.

> You quint your eyes.
"We're survivors," he says.
You put your hand near your chin in thought. "I'm sorry, I just thought you were..."
The man cuts you off. "Something like that. We're survivors. We scavenge the areas around the cities, clear out any infected, and carry what we can with us."
"What do you plan to do with all that food?" you ask, pointing at thetrailer.
"We're going to survive," he says simply.
His answer surprises you. You're about to ask why, but you stop. Why areyou so surprised? This is what people do--live, survive. In fact, it sounds like they're doing a lot better than you are.
"We're heading for the Hill City," he adds.

> You say "Why?"
"We heard it had great supplies."
"How do you know there isn't any infection there?" the woman asks.
He pauses, and his voice seems to change when he continues. "I... I don't know. But we have to try."
You look at the man and wonder about his past. He seems so nervous. But then, maybe that's because you threatened him with a gun.

> You say "Do you have guns to defend yourself?"
"Yes," he says.
"Where are they from?" you ask.
He seems to think carefully about the best way to answer this. "We... Acquired them from a trader, a few days ago."

> You say "Okay, then."
You confidently put your gun back in your holster. You realize the man can't tell that you're carrying a gun, unless he's got great eyesight. The woman can, but she doesn't look at you.
"We should get going," she says. "It's not far."
"Okay," you reply.
You follow the group as they walk onto the road. It's completely empty, except for the occasional shambler or fast type drifting about.

> You say "We must find a store that have food."
"We should find more guns as well," the man says. "If we get attacked by shamblers, we're going to need more people.

> You say "What's a shambler?"
"Have you not been following the news?" he asks, surprised. "They're fast, and more powerful than normal humans when they bite someone."
"We should kill them quickly," the woman adds.
"We need to find more guns," the man says.

> You point at a store.
"What about that store?" you question, pointing at a building ahead of you. "Do you think there's food there?"
"If there is, then we'll get it," the man says.

> You go at the door of the store and try open it.
You walk, gun in hand, up ahead of the group to the shop. You approach the glass door and look through it into the store. It's completely empty. You try the door, but it's locked tight.

> You try to open the windows.
You walk over to the glass windows of the shop. You put your hand flat against it, and try to smash it open. For a moment, you feel a strange energy running through you, and then...

> You break the window.
You grab your gun with your other hand, and hit the window with your palm, as hard as you can. The glass breaks, and you fall through it.

> You look around you.
You fall into a seemingly abandoned shop. The floor is covered with dust, and everything is covered with a thick layer of it.

> You look for food or guns.
You find a box of shotgun shells. They're not expired, and you put them into your pocket.
You find an old, dusty rifle with a broken bayonet.

> You take everything.
You take the shotgun shells, the rifle, the bayonet, and pile everything you find into your bag. You leave the shop and walk back outside.
"There are more guns in the store," the woman says.

> You say "I took everything"
The woman looks really pissed off, and the man seems nervous.
"You what?" she says.
"I took all the guns in the store," you say.
"You little prick!" she says.

> You give them the guns. "That was to give it to you, don't insult me." you say.
"You're a real prick, you know that?" she says.
"What's going on?" the man asks nervously.
"He took all the guns," she says angrily, turning to him.

> You say "I give them to all of you."
"Fine," she says. "Give them to me."
The woman grabs the bag of guns, looking annoyed.
"Why don't we go back inside," she says. "It's cold out here."

> You say "Let's go in then."
She unlocks the door and walks inside, gesturing for you to follow. You do so, and she locks the door behind you. The man looks nervously at the door.
"There's not really much to tell," the woman begins. "Our truck broke down about a week ago. We were walking to Washington to get help, but it's a long way. We haven't had any food since then."

> You say "You didn't find any food?"
"No," she says. "There's a few houses along the way, but not many people around. There was one house that was really well kept, but the people were all... dead."
"Really?" you ask. "What did they look like?"
You stare at the woman, trying to see if you can find any resemblance in her face.
"The dead people," she says. "They looked like the walking dead. All pale and stuff."
The man and the woman exchange a quick glance.
"Sorry," you say. "I can't do this quest."
"It's OK," the woman says. "We can try another one."
You start walking away to leave, and the woman calls out to you.
"Hey!" she says. "Do you go to school here? You look familiar."
"Yeah," you say. "I go to first grade."
"I'm Lisa," she says. "You went to first grade too.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://otherworld.forumsactifs.net

Lily la survivante
Page 1 sur 1