Accueil
Gaïa : Un aéronef en partance pour le Village Glaçon a été détourné. L'acte a été revendiqué par
un groupe terroristes d'Ivalice.
Tous les mondes : Certains portails n'ont pas l'air de fonctionner correctement. Ceux qui les traversent
atterrissent pourtant dans les mondes qu'on connaît. Mais est-ce vraiment le cas... ?
Le Deal du moment : -34%
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( ...
Voir le deal
152 €

Raccoon dog

AuteurMessage
Eevee33
Test
Test
Eevee33

Médailles : Raccoon dog Valida12 Raccoon dog Ft10 Raccoon dog Premie10 Raccoon dog 10_rp10 Raccoon dog 50_rp10 Raccoon dog 100_rp10 Raccoon dog 500_rp10 Raccoon dog 1000_r10 Raccoon dog Premie11 Raccoon dog 5_suje10 Raccoon dog 10_suj10 Raccoon dog 25_suj10 Raccoon dog 50_suj10 Raccoon dog 100_su10 Raccoon dog Rp_gaz10 Raccoon dog Rp_dol11 Raccoon dog Rp_hzo10 Raccoon dog Rp_spi11 Raccoon dog Rp_iva10
Localisation : Derrière toi ! Et pendant que tu te retournes, j'te pique ton portefeuille !

Informations du personnage
Raccoon dog Empty
MessageSujet: Raccoon dog   Raccoon dog EmptyLun 7 Juin - 1:33

You are a raccoon dog, roaming in a city, trying to find food, but there are raccoons everywhere. You have no idea where you are or how long you've been here. Your fur is matted with their droppings and your eyes burn from the bright lights of the city.

> You search for food.
The first thing you do is look around for anything edible. You don't see any, so you start looking at the people who pass by.

> You wonder if the people could give you something. Then you remember you are a raccoon dog, so they probably won't...
Most of the people are dressed in fine clothing and are well-fed. They look down on you as if you were the scum of the Earth.

> You go hide in a cardbord box.
Suddenly, someone grabs you by the scruff. You're scared for your life!
"Hey, I'm not going to eat you!" A man says holding up a can of tuna.

> You look at the can of tuna and get really excited. You wag your tail.
"Hold on there!" He says, "I'm not going to eat you, I'm just going to give you this tuna because you look hungry."
He gives you the tuna and starts to walk away.

> You eat the tuna, and you are happy! Once eaten, you turn to the man... but he's already gone.
The next day, you're in a store. Once again, a strange man approaches you.
"Hello," he said. "I see you are a hungry dog. Do you want a treat?"
You nod eagerly. He gives you a big cheese cracker. You are happy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://otherworld.forumsactifs.net

Raccoon dog
Page 1 sur 1