Accueil
Gaïa : Un aéronef en partance pour le Village Glaçon a été détourné. L'acte a été revendiqué par
un groupe terroristes d'Ivalice.
Tous les mondes : Certains portails n'ont pas l'air de fonctionner correctement. Ceux qui les traversent
atterrissent pourtant dans les mondes qu'on connaît. Mais est-ce vraiment le cas... ?
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

Ryodari ??

AuteurMessage
Eevee33
Test
Test
Eevee33

Médailles : Ryodari ?? Valida12 Ryodari ?? Ft10 Ryodari ?? Premie10 Ryodari ?? 10_rp10 Ryodari ?? 50_rp10 Ryodari ?? 100_rp10 Ryodari ?? 500_rp10 Ryodari ?? 1000_r10 Ryodari ?? Premie11 Ryodari ?? 5_suje10 Ryodari ?? 10_suj10 Ryodari ?? 25_suj10 Ryodari ?? 50_suj10 Ryodari ?? 100_su10 Ryodari ?? Rp_gaz10 Ryodari ?? Rp_dol11 Ryodari ?? Rp_hzo10 Ryodari ?? Rp_spi11 Ryodari ?? Rp_iva10
Localisation : Derrière toi ! Et pendant que tu te retournes, j'te pique ton portefeuille !

Informations du personnage
Ryodari ?? Empty
MessageSujet: Ryodari ??   Ryodari ?? EmptyLun 7 Juin - 1:41

You are Liontari, a rogue living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a long steel dagger and a length of rope.

> You meet a charming stranger.
You see a dark haired man in leather clothing. He smiles and asks if you need some help.
You think about how to answer.

> You say "Yeah, I'll need some informations!"
The man smiles and tells you that he can provide you with whatever you want, but he wants to know what it is that you want first.

> You say "So, I wanted to know what the name of the city I am."
The man thinks for a little while and then tells you that it is Neroth.

> You say "Neroth, eh? Is there anything important going on here?"
"Well, uh... The duke is having quite an event going on right now. Quite interesting. I would suggest that you go watch it."
"What's the event? What is it?"
"It's a duke contest. I think it is a rule that the new duke has to prove herself."
"Well, great! Tell me more! What do I need to do to get there?"
"Well, you need a ticket."
"A ticket?"
"Yeah. Tickets for the contest can be easily found, but you need a lot of them to get in."
"Where can I get these tickets from? What do I need to do?"
"You need a connection in the senate. I can give you some names of people that I think you could get along with."
"That would be much appreciated."
"Well, I can only give you some names, not all of them. You need to go talk to these people and see what they say."

> You say "Okay, just tell me their names."
The man rambles off a few names, which you write down.

> You say "Where can I find them?"
The man tells you that the first name that he gave you is Gertrude, and can be found at the home of Count Renchar.

> You say "Where's his home?"
The man tells you that it is just a little to the North of the city, in a small village called Eldor. The second name he gave you, Agrippa, can be found in the senate area.
"Anything else?" you ask.
"Yes, the duke is also having a funeral for a former senator. Go watch that one."
"What's this funeral all about and who is it for?"
"It's for one of the former Neroth senate. Apparently this person was some nobody, but still had connections and a lot of money to pay for the funeral. So don't worry about that.

> You say : "Okay, thanks!" then you head to the north of the city.
You leave the man's shop and head North. After about an hour of walking, you finally come to a small village. You enter it and ask the people there if they know where the Count's home is located.

> You ask for help in finding Gertrude.
One of the villagers directs you to the Count's home. Heading there, you find someone who looks very close to the man you spoke to earlier.

> You say "Wait, you again?"
The man nods. You tell him that you were looking for someone else and he nods. He seems to know that you were looking for someone else.
You follow him up to the Count's manor, where he knocks on the door. After a little while, a woman answers it.

> You say "Hi, I'm searching for Gertrude."
She eyes you suspiciously, then says that Gertrude is in the garden. She then closes the door.
You nod and say thank you then go look for the garden. You find it easily enough, and begin wandering around it. You begin to notice a lot of similarities between the people in this city and yourself, in a morbid sort of way.
Suddenly, you notice one of the people in the garden.
It's the woman from earlier! You remember now; her name is Gertrude.

> You say "Uh, why didn't you say you were Gertrude while opening the door??"
Gertrude turns to you and gives you a small smile.
"It was just a normal day in the garden." She says, then turns back to the flowers.

> You say "Okaaaay... Look, I need something!"
Gertrude turns around again, then begins to frown a bit.
"What do you need from me, then?" She asks.
"Well, it's sort of hard to explain." You reply.

> You say "I need a ticket for a duke contest or something like that, it seems you're one of the person whi can give it!"
Gertrude raises an eyebrow.
"Really? You want me to help you enter a contest?" She asks.

> You say "Yeah! You quickly understood!"
Gertrude grins and nods.
"Yeah, yeah I do." She says.
"Great!" You reply.
"Hold on, let me go in."

> You say "Can I follow you in?"
Gertrude nods and heads into the manor. You follow her in, then she goes into a back room. She returns a moment later with a small box of what looks like papers.

> You say "What's that box?"
"Don't worry, it's not a time machine. Those are the contest papers." Gertrude says.

> You say "Oh, okay. Why would you call a box a time machine??"
"I have a weird sense of humor you know."
"Indeed, I do."
"So, do you want these or what?"
"Yeah sure, please."
"Alright, let's see....."
Gertrude looks at the papers, and then at you.
"So, you're entering this contest?" Gertrude asks.

> You say "Yeah!"
Gertrude seems surprised.
"Wow, you should enter more often." Gertrude says.
You grin and bow your head a bit in embarrassment.
"So, you got a name?"

> You say "Yeah, Liontari!"
"Nice name. I'm Gertrude."
"Good to meet you, Gertrude. I think the contest is in a few days, right?

> You say "I have plenty of time! Can I stay in your manor?"
Gertrude nods.
"Yeah, you can stay here as long as you want."
"Oh, good. Well, I guess I'll see you then!

> You go looking in the different rooms of the manor.
You enter one of the rooms and look at the furniture.
"Hey, isn't this a bed?" You say.
Gertrude walks over.
"Yep, it's a bed."

> You look into another room.
You enter another room and look at all the things in it.
"Hey, isn't this a piano?" You say.
Gertrude walks over and looks at the piano.

> You try to play the piano, but you're bad and horrible sounds come out of the piano.
You play a horrible, bad sounding piano piece. Gertrude looks bored.
"Well, you can't play, so stop distracting me." Gertrude says.

> You say : "Aw come on, that wasn't that bad!" It was that bad.
"Bad? That was terrible!"
"No, I mean you were complaining before I played, so you must have enjoyed it at least a little."

> You say "Am I riiiight?"
"You want to hear the truth?"
"Of course."
"Well then, I didn't say that because I'm some fake person who is never satisfied with anything. I said that because it is the truth."

> You say "The fact that what I played was terrible?"
"Well, it wasn't great then?"
"No, it was actually good for me. I'm actually pretty good, which is weird because I never play anymore."
"Why not?

> You say : "Well, hear by yourself!" You play the piano again. That's even worst than the previous time.
You play a horrible, bad sounding piano piece again. Gertrude looks bored.
"Well, I don't need music to grind out some alchemy. Now can we get to work?"

> You say "Work what?"
"I told you to go through my desk."
Gertrude then shows you a bunch of papers. They're very old, and are in common language.

> You ignore her and leave her alone, going in another room.
You leave Gertrude alone to look through her stuff, and look in some of the other room. You find a bunch of books, one of which catches your eye.

> You look at the book.
You pick up the book.
It's a book on magic. It looks very old, and is written in common. You open it up to a random page.

> You read the page.
It says something about summoning demons.
You remember your dad having something similar to this when you were little. You put the book back and sigh, then head further into the room.

> You look everywhere.
You head to the other side of the room and look around. You find a locked door, and take out your lockpicks. You try to pick it, but it's definitely locked with a complicated lock.

> You try to look in the lock.
You peer into the lock.
You see something shiny and turn it around, trying to see what it is. It's a silver flask, a couple of inches long with a black liquid inside.

> You try to open the door.
You pry at the door, but it doesn't budge. You notice there are nails going through it about a half-inch on all sides.

> You look at the nails.
You look at the nails going through the door. You notice that they're iron, about three inches long and two inches wide.
Gertrude looks over your shoulder, and then heads back over to you.

> You say "What's that door?"
"That's the bathroom."

> You say "And what's the flask that's inside?"
She gets closer and whispers to you.
"That's a flask of bear blood."
"What's bear blood do?"
Gertrude puts her finger to her lips.
She pulls out the flask and shows it to you, and you see a trail of blood on it.
"That's bear blood."
"What does it do?
"It's a magical potion. It's made from the blood of bears, which are magical creatures that can do amazing things. If you drink enough of it over time, it turns you into a bear.

> You say "Why would you become a bear?"
"Because that's what bears do."
You're really confused.
"Why would you become a bear? Why on earth would you want to become a bear? That's ridiculous."
"It's a bear's natural shape, dumb-dumb."
You raise an eyebrow.
"A bear's natural shape?"
"Yesss.

> You say "Beeing a bear is a bear's natural shape?"
"Yeah."
"I don't think that's actually a shape, Gertrude.

> You say "You know what? I don't even care, do whatever you want with that flask!"
Gertrude shrugs her shoulders.
"Whatever."
You turn around and leave the room, leaving Gertrude to her bear blood.

> You continue to roam in the manor.
You continue to look around and find some interesting facts about the house.
For one, apparently Count Grey has a large wine cellar, with quite a few bottles lying around.

> You go in the cellar.
You find a large wooden door, with the word "WINESEC" engraved on it.
You open the door and find a staircase, heading to the cellar.

> You go in the cellar.
You find yourself in a large, empty cellar. There's some barrels here and there, but wine bottles vastly outnumber them.
After wandering around for a while, you find yourself in the "garden"

> You gO IN THE CELLAR.
You shrug your shoulders and wander over to the staircase.
You slowly descend the stairs, passing a few rooms on the way. Eventually, you reach the bottom of the stairs.

> You go then in the cellar.
You step into the room with the wine racks in it, and immediately go to one of the few empty ones.
You look around to make sure that no one else is in here before you start to grab bottles.

> You grab full wine bottles.
You grab a large bottle of red wine, and put it in your bag.
You continue to grab more bottles of wine, filling up your bag until it's about half-way full.

> You close your bag.
You turn around and head back up the stairs, towards the entryway.
When you reach the top of the stairs, you find Count Grey standing before you, staring at you.

> You say "Oh, hi! That's a nice wine cellar you have here! I had trouble to go in it!"
"Yes, it is. What are you doing here, girl?

> You say "Girl? I'm not a girl."
"Hm, a liar. What is your name?"
"I'm not a girl."
"I don't think you are, either. Tell me your name, dammit.

> You say "You're weird, you know?"
Count Grey doesn't say anything. He just starts walking towards you.
As he gets closer, you step back. He reaches his hand out and gently touches your shoulder.
"Don't worry, little one."

> You say "Come on, I'm not that tiny!"
Count Grey continues to stare at you, but doesn't say anything.
Suddenly, your body feels... Strangulated. Tighter and tighter and tighter...

> You remember that your belt was too tight, so you open it a little. Yeah, that was that, you're much better now.
As soon as you move your belt, you feel how much better you are.
Good thing, too, since you need to run fast to get away...

> You don't run away since you don't want too. You say to the count : "So, who are you?"
"What do you think, girl? Do I look like a monster?"
"I think you look like a man.

> You say : "an old and ugly man. Also you're not a girl, you stupid old man."
Count Grey continues to stare at you, still walking towards you.
"What? I'm not talking to you if you're going to be like that."
You start running, still looking behind you.

> You stop running, because YOU DON'T WANT TO.
You stand your ground.
"I'm not going to run. You catch me, you kill me."
Count Grey stops walking, and puts his hand on the sword at his side.

> You take a wine bottle out of your bag and break it on count Grey's head.
You grab a bottle and smash it over Count Grey's head with. The bottle shatters, but you manage to hit him. He stumbles back, opening his eyes wide as he watches you run away.

> You dON'T RUN AWAY.
You stand your ground, waiting for him to continue his pursuit.
"So, you want to play hard to get, do you? I thought you would've been more forward."

> You say "You're a senile old man, how do you want to do something?"
You throw your hands into the air and give a cynical laugh.
"You know what? Nevermind."
"I think I'll keep you around, girl. I like the way you are."

> You say "You're very senile, aren't you?"
"I'm not senile, girl. I'm just old. And I'm ready to do whatever it is you want me to do."
"I want you to leave my home.

> You say "Also why are you calling me a girl?"
"Because you are one. I can see through your disguise, see the shape of your... Breasts through those loose clothes of yours.

> You say "Yeah you're not senile, just stupid. I'm definitely not a girl."
"Oh? Then what are you?"
"A weak and pathetic boy. I'm in your power, old man. Do whatever you want with me.

> You say "Okay, that last part was a joke. You can't do anything to me?"
"Well, seeing as you've made it quite clear you want to be treated roughly, I think I'll start by breaking that bottle over your head."

> You break another bottle on count Grey's head. You say : "I'M THE ONE who's breaking bottle here!"
Count Grey raises an eyebrow, as if wondering if you were serious. Then, he raises his sword and points it at you. The old man takes off running, and you quickly follow suit.

> You say "Where are you going? You can't run forever."
"I'm not running, I'm just preparing for your next question."
The Count begins to slow down, allowing you enough time to get a few more steps ahead of him.

> You say "You seem to run actually. Not very fast, tought."
"I'm not running. I'm preparing to ask you questions, so that I can continue running when I ask my next one."
"Oh."
"Why did you pick the Drozz tribe?

> You say "Well, if you're going to ask questions that make no sense, I won't be responding to them."
"Very well. I'll try to make them easier to understand. Why did you pick the Drozz tribe?"
"I'm not sure I understand your question.

> You say "I don't know any Drozz tribe."
"The tribe you choose is a very important decision. The Drozz tribe is home to the most powerful warlords in this part of the jungle, and you've just picked one of them to serve."
"So?"

> You say "I didn't choose any tribe."
"I see. So you haven't picked a tribe. Is that right?"
"Yes."
"Hmm. Well, would you like to join the Rask frontier warlord?

> You say "I don't want to be part of a tribe, what's with that tribe nonsense??"
"No, I don't think you do. But, if you want, you may join me."
"What?

> You say "Joining a senile old man, me? Nah."
"Of course not. I just thought that's what you were implying. You can't deny that you feel drawn to me, and while it's not a powerful feeling, it is one that can't be shaken."

> You say "Okay, you're weird. What are you, exactly?"
He chuckles, as you take a step back. The man's eyes begin to gleam, and he moves forward, placing his hands on yours.

> You get your dagger out of your pocket and stab the count's hand. "Answer me." you hiss.
"You don't want to join me." Count Grey says. "Well, you've got the guts to say it."
"I'm not joining you.

> You say "You didn't answer me, what are you?"
"I'm the Vampire of the Rask Frontier. And I think you know that's not a title I chose, it was given to me."
"So what are you exactly?"

> You say "So you're a vampire?"
"I'm a Vampire, and I want you to join me."
"No, I was just asking what your abilities are. Are you immortal, for instance? Because you certainly look like you're in your thirties, for one who died hundreds of years ago."
The Vampire smiles.
"My heart is young, and so are my lungs.

> You say "So you're a vampire and that's perfect, you want to know why?"
"Perfect, because we can hunt and feast on the humans in a nice way. You've been hunting with my men during the day. We could easily join forces, and become even more powerful."
"Powerful"

> You say "Thanks, but I'm here to kill the vampires, actually."
"Oh, okay. My apologies." The Vampire looks confused for a moment. "Then, you do not wish to join us."

> You smile to him with a creepy grin. "Nah, I'm here to kill all of you." you say.
"Ah. Well, we should still be able to work together well, then." the Vampire says, standing up straight.

> You say "There's no "working together" thing. You'll die soon."
"Oh, I don't know if I believe that." he says, standing up straight as well.
"You're not in any position to make demands." you reply.

> You take count Grey's sword from his hand.
You grab Count Grey's sword from his grip, and he grabs it back.
"I have heard of you, you seem very dangerous."

> You say : "Oh yes, I am." You grab the sword back.
He grabs it back.
"My name is Count Grey. Call me by it, if you wish." he says.
"Well, Count, if you want to die, this might be the place."

> You take the sword back.
Count Grey takes the sword back, and stares at you. As he stands, he grabs your hands, and presses the sword to your throat.
"Come now, my little one. You must be hungry.

> You take the sword back. "Like, you really thought it will happen? Come on, you're too weak" you say.
"Hmm. Perhaps you're right... You are quite strong for a human. Perhaps I misjudged you."
"Good." you grin.

> You say "So now, you're ready?"
"Oh yes."
Count Grey stands up straight, and lets go of your hands.
"Of course, I will have to kill you now.

> You swing the sword and cut count Grey's head.
Count Grey quickly knocks the sword to the side, and you find yourself off-balance. As you fall, Count Grey grabs your wrist.

> You stab count Grey's head.
Count Grey grabs your throat, and punches you in the face. You try to pull your arm out of his grip, but he's holding on too tight. You wheeze as he laughs.

> You get out of his grip, and stab count Grey's in the chest.
Count Grey releases your hand for a moment, allowing you to grab your dagger. You stab him in the chest twice, but he just grabs your wrist and punches you.

> You bite count Grey's arm.
Count Grey punches you, and you bite his arm. He punches you again, and you bite harder, soon breaking the skin. He punches you once more, and then you're released.

> You cut count Grey's arm.
Your dagger bites the skin in the crook of Count Grey's arm, but he just grins.
"Ha! -- You watch your form, little one!"

> You use THE SWORD to cut count Grey's arm.
Count Grey grabs your sword with his good hand, and rips it from your grip. He punches you, breaking your nose, and kicks you to the ground.

> You didn't let the sword go, and stab count Grey with it.
Count Grey grabs your sword again, and with one hand rams it through your chest. You flail, but he catches the back of your head with his other hand and drives your own sword through your skull.

> You didn't let it happend, because he didn't take the sword. You stab him with it.
The Vampire grabs the sword with his good hand, and puts it through your chest like he did before.

> You didn't let him do it, and you stab him with the sword.
Count Grey grabs the sword, and puts it through your chest. This happens again, then again, then again. He smiles with blood on his mouth.
But nothing of that happened, because you didn't let the sword go, so he didn't grab it. You stab count Grey with the sword. He grabs it with his good arm and pulls it out of your chest repeatedly.
Count Grey continues beating you to death, but this time you feel the hilt of the sword in your hand.
But it didn't happened, because you didn't let the sword go. You keep the sword with you, then.
After a few seconds, count Grey stops hitting you with the sword.
"Ah, I see. You let the sword go. Good boy."
Count Grey grabs the sword, and throws it to the side.

> You say "OH MY FUCKING GOD, I HAVE THE SWORD, I DIDN'T LET IT GO, DUMB SENILE OLD MAN! SIT ON THE GROUND AND SHUT UP!"
Count Grey just chuckles.
"No, I think you misunderstood. That sword isn't yours. You can have it back though, if you'd like."

> You already have the sword back.
"Yes!"
You stab count Grey in the throat with the sword. He looks at you, still chuckling, blood running out of his stupid throat.
"I can't talk. Enjoy."

> You kill count Grey.
"Yes!"
You kill the Count. You're not sure what to do. There's no order, no mission, nothing. Yes, you did complete the primary objective. But now what?

> You realise how the mess that kill was, but you manage to do it!
You look through the documents the Count was carrying. You get the idea. You need to go to the Academy and kill every single one of the Vampires there.

> You go to the Academy.
The Vampire Academy is at the heart of the city, what with it being the only thing left and all.

> You go to the Academy.

You arrive at the Academy. It's definitely a school, but it's also a fortress, rather than a palace. There's fencing lessons going on, which is cool.

> You go in the Academy.
As you enter the Academy, you notice that there are guards patrolling the halls. A few of them notice you, and they sound an alarm.
"Ssssh! Everyone, quiet! We've got a human!"

> You kill the guards.
You kill the guards, and they're really easy to kill. Their necks are so weak! You grab their assault rifles, and then proceed to quietly take them out.

> You enter the Academy.
You grab the weapons, and load the guns. You're ready to take these Vampires out.
You enter the Academy, looking for that Vampire Leader. You find him, or rather, his body. Seems like you got the right idea, after all.
You keep low, and sneak along the hallways. You manage to avoid the majority of the Vampires, and along the way you see some of the "lesser" ones. Looks like they're about your height, but thinner. They all have those red eyes, too. Freaks.
Eventually, you get to the "Gymnasium". This is where the real fighters train. You see several of them, mid-battle. Looks like they're training against each other. This is the only time you ever saw them without their cloaks and veils, which cover up everything else.

> You kill them all.
As you sneak along the wall, you get closer to the group of vampires. You're about to go around them to approach from another side...
What is this? A trap?

> You kill them all, there's no trap.
You sneak along the wall, keeping low. You get to the edge of the group of Vampires.

> You kILL THEM ALL.
You kill them all. You kill them all because they were the enemy. You kill them all to a man. You kill them all with blood.
"Good job, human!"

> You say "Okay, who's speaking?"
"Good job, human! We can speak now!"
"Y-you can?

> You say "What."
"What?"
"What... are you?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, we didn't explain properly. We're Vampires!"
"Wait, so what, you can walk around in the day?"

> You say "Wait, but no, I killed you."
"Oh, that's okay! We're quite used to it!"
"Erm, you better explain what's going on."
"Well, short version: we're undead. We rule the night. You're a mortal, and we kill you."
"Yeah, seems about right."
"But why did you choose to join us?"

> You don't respond and kill them again.
You decide not to kill them again. You need the help, yes, but you're still not sure about these guys.
"Alright, listen. I need some information. Where can I find the Professor?

> You kILL THEM AGAIN.
You decide to kill them again.
"Alright, since I obviously can't trust you, why not? You were going to kill me, after all."
They're staring at you, but...

> You kILL THEM AGAIN AGAIN.
You kill them again. They stop staring.
"I need to know where I can find the Professor."
"The Professor? Why would you want to find the Professor?

> You kill them and they're dead and not responding.
You're starting to get irritated at the questions. You kill them again for good measure.
"Why is the Church so interested in me?"
"The Church? Why, what has the Church ever done for you?"

> You kill them and they're so dead they disappear.
You're getting irritated. You kill them again, and again, and again. Finally, they take a step back.
"I'm done. You're a monster. Do your worst."
They're gone!

> You go out of the Academy.
"He's gone! The Vampire killed him!"
"Did you get any wounds?"
"Nope!"
You walk out of the Academy, guns in your hands... and you don't see a soul.

> You have no idea who's talking, and left the Academy.
You walk down the empty halls of the Academy, as night falls. You have no idea who's talking, so you just keep talking.
"Did... did I really just kill them?

> You say "Finally, why didn't they want to die?"
"Finally, why didn't they want to die? They were recruited, trained, and given purpose to kill. Why fight against such an organization? I heard one of them say 'Guts' before I killed him. What is it they wanted with their lives?"

> You say "Oh well I don't care, they're gone now!"
"Oh well I don't care, they're gone now! You wanted them dead. Now you have them dead. One down, who knows how many more to go?"
"I dunno, I only killed four!"

> You say "WHO'S SPEAKING??"
"One down, who knows how many more to go? One of them is approaching."
You hear a voice from the darkness. It gets closer and closer...

> You you're ready to use your sword.
You whip out your sword and point it toward the... Shadow? You don't know what it is, but it's some sort of darkness, and it's talking.
"Who are you? Show yourself!"
There's a pause, as the Shadow stays in the darkness.
"Did you really think you could kill us all? You're no match for us. Our time will come again.

> You say "Nah, I can erase you from existence."
The Shadow-Person disappears into the darkness. You're starting to feel really afraid, to the point where you feel like you can't move. You try to call out, but nothing comes out.

> You are not afraid.
You are not afraid. You are angry. You remove your hand from the cold metal, and point your pistol at the darkness.
"Who's there?"
The Shadow-Person reappears.
"You're panicking. It's just us. What's your name?"
"What do you want?

> You say "Wasn't my goal to participate to the duke contest??"
"Hmm..."
"If that's the case, why are you here?

> You say "You're just a stupid shadow, I'm going, or I'll be late!"
"We're so much more than that."
"What are you?"
"A shadow."
"Are you a friend, or a foe?"
"Both."
"I don't understand.

> You ignore him and go to the duke contest.
"You're not going to make it to the contest if you don't start listening to me."
"Shut up!" You snap, annoyed by his annoying tone.

> You say "What do you want? Answer me, or I'll act like you never existed and you will disappear."
"We want you to join us."
"What?"
"Join us."
"Why should I listen to you?"
"Look, we're getting rid of the shadows' markings, and becoming people again."

> You say "Why do you want to become people again?"
"Because we're not shamed just because we have no markings. We want to become people again because it's the right thing to do. Staying as shadows wasn't fun."

> You say "You can haunt people like that, and I think it's pretty cool!"
"Not as cool as you think. Most don't even know they have them, and those that do think of them dismiss them as meaningless whens they appear."
"So, what are you trying to say?"
"We're trying to say, join us. Be 'gifted', don't remain a 'monster'."
"If I join you, will you leave the Academy?

> You say "Why would I join you?"
"Trust me."
"Trust you, of all people, to say that?"
"I said trust me."
"Why should I join you?

> You say "Answer me, or else..."
"Or else what?"
You pull out your sword.
"I don't know. I've never done this before."
"Hmm... what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"
"Obviously."

> You say "Answer me now, or I'll leave."
"Fine. Go ahead, leave. I don't care."
At this, you grab your bag and walk out of the shed. You run back to the gates of the Academy, before turning.

> You go to the duke contest.
You enter the arena, looking for a sign of the duke. Soon, you find him, coming to the edge of the area. He nods in your direction, beckoning you up. You nod back, before walking over slowly.
"Welcome, young shadow." He smiles.

> You say "Shadow?"
"Correct."
"I was told you wanted me to join you, so you could be 'gifted'."
"Correct again. Have you ever known me to be wrong?"

> You say "What, I don't want to join you, I'm not even a shadow."
"You misunderstand. I don't just mean you would be able to give yourself the markings."
The duke reaches into his robes, pulling out a small leather bag.

> You say "I'm not a shadow."
"Not a shadow? Then what are you? A harbinger of death, perhaps? The duke looks at you, nodding."
"I'm no such thing.

> You say "I'm an human."
"Ah, finally, we agree. I too, am an human."
"We're not really duke so much as we're... leaders. Guardians. We look after the shadows.

> You say "Okay what's wrong with the lore of this story."
"Eh, it's bad. We should really do something about it. Do you have any suggestions?"
"I don't know. You're a writer. You should be able to think of something.

> You say "Maybe let's erase everything and go back to the start"
"But the story is so stupid."
"Just trust me, you'll like it."

> You take a piece of paper and write on it "You are Liontari, a rogue living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a long steel dagger and a length of rope.".
"Now, you may meet the shadows."
"Is that it?"
"That's all I can think of for now, unless you have more questions?"

Well that was a letdown.

> You say "Yes, can I reset this story?"
"Ah, now that's a better question. You may as well ask if you can go back home and brush your teeth. We're not going to let you do that."
"Why not?

> You say "That's a mess right now."
"Because it's a story, and stories don't work that way."
"Why not?"
"Because it's stupid."
"Why is it stupid?"
"Because that's a stupid question.

> You say "You know what? I'll erase the story, and come back to the beginning."
"But that's the story!"
"Goodnight, Patrick!"
You take your paper and brush over it once, before erasing all of it.
You are Liontari, a rogue living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a long steel dagger and a length of rope.
You may meet the shadows.
You think about what you had just done, and shudder. The duke had said not to reset the story, and you had gone and done it anyway.

> You meet a charmant stranger.
You are walking in the town when you see a man dressed in bright green clothes, with weird markings over his body. He wears a large hat, and an eye-patch over his left eye.

> You wave at the man.
You walk up to the man, and smile. He looks worried, and holds a hand out to you.

> You say "What's wrong?"
"Give me your coin, and I'll see you to safety."
"Of course." You hand over some of your coins, and the man quickly grabs them. He turns and runs off.
"Wait!"

> You run after him.
You begin running after him, but soon realize that he's a lot faster than you are. You don't follow him for long, however, as he disappears into a nearby alleyway.

> You go in the alleyway.
You walk down the alley, searching for the man. Thankfully, you bump into him, and catch him as he slips past you.
"Hey!

> You say "Give me my coins back!"
"I can't. Please, I'm sorry.
"I'll be back with some friends, and you're going to pay."
"Please, I'm sorry. I'm scared.

> You take out your dagger. "Here's the friend I was talking about." you say.
"Please, please don't!"
You're about to stab the man when he disappears. In a panic, you quickly run out of the alleyway.
"There you are."
You turn, and are met by two more people. They both have eye-patches, and one of them has a hook where his hand should be.

> You say "Who the fuck are you?"
"Keep your voice down, you fool! And that's not a question for you, sweet cheeks." The man says, staring at you.

> You say "I'm the one asking question here."
He smiles, and his patch falls off his eye to reveal an empty socket. "I see you need a quick reminder, hmmm?" he says.

> You lauch toward one of the man, and kill him succesfully. "I'm the one asking question." you hisse.
"Ah, now that's a fine way to behave." He smiles, and you feel a sharp pain in your neck.

> You kill the other man successfully.
"Sweet cheeks, you're a tough nut. That one took me two tries."

> You say "You're dead."
"Snapped like a twig." The man says, beaming with pride.
"But, I get to keep my eye." He seems to think about that for a moment, before frowning.

> You say "You're dead."
"It was worth it."
"You're a coward."
"You're right, I am. I'm the bravest man you'll ever meet."
"Then what are you doing here?

> You say "How do you speak while beeing dead?"
He laughs. "That's a great question. I was a necromancer. I could raise the dead. I managed to lose my eye while raising a zombie.

> You say "So you're a zombie?"
He looks offended. "I may have raised a zombie, but I'm not afraid of the word zombie. My name is Count Grey."
"What do you want?

> You say "OKAY NO FUCK YOU"
"You're very direct, I like that. Maybe you can help me."
"I doubt it.

> You erase count Grey from this story.
You wake up in the middle of the night, and realize something is wrong.
There is a slight chill in the air, and a light snow is falling.

> You wonder where you are.
You sit up and look around. You realize you are in the middle of a forest, and realize you must have gotten lost during the night.

> You look around you.
You notice you're in the middle of a forest, and the snow is falling heavily. The sky is pitch black, and you can barely make out the shapes of the trees around you.

> You walk.
You walk through the cold forest, feeling the snowflakes hit your face. You reach the edge of a cliff, and stop. Looking down, you can see the river below.

> You try to find a light or something.
You begin to look around for a light, but realize there is none. You are standing in the middle of utter darkness.
Suddenly, a bright light appears, and you look up.

> You look at the light.
It is a pale blue light. It takes up most of your view, but there is a small part of the view you can see. It is very bright, and you have to look away for a second.

> You wonder what's making that light.
You take a step toward the light, and then another. You walk forward until you can walk no further, and the light disappears.
Suddenly, a cold wind blows, and you feel yourself falling.
You look down and see that you are literally falling off a cliff. You begin to scream in terror, but before you know it, you hit the cold river below with a splash.

> You go out the river.
You try to get out of the river, but you are using all your energy. You are so tired, you can barely move.
You swim to the top of the river, but know it's no use.

> You grab a tree branch that is in the middle of the river.
You move as fast as you can, but the current is too strong. You grab the branch, but it begins to break.
You scream as you fall into the river once again.

> You grab a big rock on the way.
You swim to the surface of the river and grab a large rock.
You hold the rock in front of you, but the current is too strong. You have no choice but to let go.

> You decide to float on your back, your arms crossed, looking angrily at the sky.
Your muscles relax. You look up at the sky and see a single star in the middle of the sky. There is a large moon in the sky, and its light illuminates your face. It's beautiful.
Suddenly, you hear a noise. You look down and don't see anything, but the noise is still there. It's very far away, but you can still hear it clearly.

> You splash the water with your hand.
Splash. Splash. Splash.
Suddenly, the river is filled with little frogs. They hop around in the water, but soon realize they are in danger.

> You try to grab a frog.
You jump in the river, trying to grab a little frog. It's awfully dark underwater, but you manage to grab one of the frogs.
You pull the frog above the surface and look at him.

> You say "Hi there, froggy."
You drop the frog back into the river and he disappears. You move down the river toward the light.
You walk and look for a long time, but see nothing but the black surface of the water.

> You continue to walk toward the light.
You walk for a long time, but find nothing. Everything is black. You're cold and exhausted.
The river runs into the edge of a forest, and the light from the moon disappears.

> You go out of the river and take out your clothes to dry them.
You walk along the river, your clothes in your hands, trying to find a better place. You find a little ledge a few feet wide by a few feet long. It's perfect for drying your clothes.

> You put your clothes here.
You dry your clothes on the ledge and look around. It's already night time, and starting to get a little bit cold. You sit down against a tree, exhausted.
Suddenly, you hear a noise.

> You listen to the noise.
You sit and listen, but hear nothing. For a moment, you think it was your imagination, but soon, you hear it again.
You stand up and look around. You don't see anything unusual. Perhaps your ears deceived you?
Suddenly, the noise starts up again, this time much closer.

> You take out your dagger.
You take out your dagger, but the noise hasn't returned. You begin to wonder if you're going insane.
Suddenly, you look down and see a little frog sitting by your foot.

> You say "Oh froggy! You're a cute little froggy, was it you doing that noise?"
You pick up the frog and look at him. He smiles and leaps into the river. You put the frog down and he lands on a rock.
You hear the noise yet again.

> You frown, trying to find the origin of the noise.
You walk along the river, staring into the black abyss. You finally see a little white dot in the middle of the darkness.

> You don't approach the dot, looking at it from where you are.
You continue to stare at the dot. It's very far away. You're too exhausted to walk over there.
Suddenly, the noise returns.
You stand up, annoyed. You hear the noise yet again.

> You sit next to your drying clothes, looking everywhere.
You hear the noise yet again. You stand up and walk over to the drying clothes.
You see something glowing gold in the middle of the clothes. You bend over and pick it up.

> You look ate the glowing thing.
Mysterious lines appear above your head as the glow fades. You drop the gold cube into the river and it disappears. You pick up the smaller cube, but nothing happens.

> You put the cube on the ground.
You sit down and place the cube on the ground.
Suddenly, a little frog leaps out of the river and lands on the cube. A moment later, a second little froggie lands on the cube.

> You look at the frogs, confused.
You stare at the frogs as they hop onto the cube. They appear to be female.
Suddenly, a little creature jumps out of the water.

> You look at the creature.
The creature is about the size of a small cat. It has seven feelers like an octopus and a single eye lower than the rest of its face.

> You are not sure how to react.
The creature jumps onto you.

> You say "Eh!"
You scream as the creature bites your arm. You drop the cube and stand up, pulling your dagger out of your belt.
The creature is small, but very vicious.

> You stab the creature several times.
You stab the creature several times, but it regenerates quickly. It scurries around your legs and bites at your feet.
Its tiny body is aching and your dagger is bloody.

> You stab its eye.
The creature lets out a pained yelp and jumps off your legs. You look at your arm, where the creature's eye once was. However, your arm is healed.
You wonder what just happened. Did you just kill a creature with regeneration?
You drop to your knees and turn around, spotting the gold cube in the middle of the river. You pick it up.

> You look at it.
The cube is rectangular, made of a light gold metal, with a pattern of strange symbols running across it. It feels slightly warm to the touch.
You hold up the cube and examine it in the moonlight. Suddenly, you hear a *click* noise.
You turn around and see a door in the rocks appears, just big enough for a person to enter through.

> You look at the door with confusion, then grab the clothes to put them back.

> You grab a tiny frog before going near the door.
You step back, terrified. The door opens slowly. Creeping inside the door is a tiny figure, not much taller than the average man. She has long black hair and a pale face.

> You say "Helloooo...?"
The girl looks at you and smiles.
"Hello," she says in a low voice.
She crawls toward you on her hands and knees.
"Are you lost?"

> You say "Yeah, a bit, why?"
The girl replies, "That's a nice outfit you're wearing."
She looks at your arms.
"And you have some mud on you too."
She crawls closer, examining your outstretched hand.

> You say "Yeah, some weird octopus jumped on me, that's where the mud comes from!"
The girl giggles.
"I'm Fairy, by the way."
She looks up at you.
"What's your name?"
You reply, "Liontari."
"Cool name," she says.

> You say "Thanks!"
Fairy looks at your cube.
"Do you want to come with me to My home for a bit? I have some magical things that'll cheer you up."

> You say "Okay!"
Fairy takes your hand and drags you to her palace.
She leads you through a secret door in the garden and into a grove of trees. She leads you through the forest for an hour or two.

> You say "Also, do you know what that cube is? It attracted frogs and the weird octopus."
Fairy pauses and frowns in concentration.
"If I had to guess... it's a portal to another dimension."

> You say "Another dimension?"
She nods.
"How?"
Fairy bites her lip.
"I don't want to get your hopes up, but... the gnomes might've sent it."

> You say "Gnomes?"
She nods.
"We might have allies."
Suddenly, the ground begins to shake. The treetops roar and the air distorts.
"Go! To your palace!" she shouts.

> You say "My? It's yours no?"
She stares at you blankly.
"Yes, but I was thinking we could share it."
She sighs and pulls you toward the palace.

> You enter the palace.
You walk into the palace, terrified by the noise. The wind is howling and everything is shaking.
You see a pane of glass shatter and an enormous tentacle with a large maw fall through.

> You say "Oh great. It's turning into hentai."
It's soon apparent that the tentacle doesn't just belong to a hentai beast. It's alive!
It lunges at you and begins smashing into you with incredible speed.

> You quickly dodge the hit.
It smashes into the wall, shattering the glass, and then it's gone. It slams into you and you fly across the room with incredible speed.
You smash through the door and into the forest beyond.

> You say "Aouch... Great, that hurts like hell."
After resting for a few minutes, you stand up and see the tentacle slam into the palace, shattering the rest of the windows and air.

> You say "Not going in there ever again."
You walk through the forest for an hour and find a cave. You collapse against it, falling asleep for the night.
In the morning, you wake up, recharged and re-energized.

> You go outside the cave.
You head further into the forest, finding yourself in a strange place.
You come across a royal palace. All that's missing is some fancy clothes and somebody to serve it to.

> You head toward the palace.
You approach the palace, and sadly realize that it's been taken over by kobolds.
They're running around in a panic, yelling at you in their language.

> You look at them, confused.
They're little scaly fellows. Even their royalty are tattooed and dressed in tattered rags. They stand around no more than two feet tall, but they have massive guts.

> You show them the cube. "Hey, want a gold cube?" you ask them.
They react instantly. The chieftain, a massive brute of a kobold with several tribal tattoos on his face and hands, walks out from the crowd.

> You wave at him.
He walks up to you, and you see him inspect the cube very carefully, biting it and tasting it.
"Tasty. You might earn something for this."
He turns and barks out an order.

> You wait.
After a short wait, a single kobold comes back with a gold ring. It seems to be pure gold, but the kobold seems to have trouble putting it on.

> You look at the kobold.
The kobold is an interesting fellow. It's skin resembles stone in its features. This gives it a very stoney appearance, but the language problems mean you can't really tell if it's happy or sad.

> You raise an eyebrow.
To your surprise, the kobold turns to you and smiles. It seems to have a wide range of expressions. It gives you a little grin, showing its tiny, awful teeth.
"Will that do?"

> You say "You want to give me the ring in exchange for the cube?"
"Yes."
You hold out your hand and the kobold gives you the ring.
"Thank you."
You hold out your hand, and the kobold gives you the cube.

> You say "Why do you give me the cube back?"
"Because... I trust you a lot."
"Really?"
The kobold nods eagerly. You feel a little weird about this.

> You say "But I gave the cube to your chief. He won't be happy if I take it back."
"No matter. I'll place my mark on it so nobody else can use it."
The kobold draws a Sharpie marker from his pocket and writes his name in fancy writing on the cube.

> You are not sure how to react...
You're not sure how to react. The kobold seems so happy, though. You're touched that he trusts you this much.
"Thank you," you say, and mean it.
"You're welcome."
You leave the palace and head back to the cave. On your way, you see a strange plant with bright red leaves. They seem to glow. It catches your interest.
You pluck one and study it in detail. It's fascinating.
You bring it back to the cave and place it against a rock. Almost instantly, the plant begins to wither and die.
You pick out several plants and bring them into the cave with you.
You wonder about this strange occurrence. Nature is amazing.
You grab a book of matches and light the plant against the rock aflame.
You stand back as the plant quickly smokes to death.
You walk further into the cave.
You see several kobold warriors equipped with deadly javelins and shields. More kobold sit on top of the cave walls, ready to launch their javelins down upon your heads.

> You take a step back, going back to the entrance of the cave.
A kobold shouts at you and waves you over to him. You see a large gathering of them.
You find yourself in the center of a kobold circle.

> You show them the cube. "... want it...?" you ask.
The chief grins and then laughs out loud. Several other kobolds join in.
"What the hell is so funny, chief?" you ask.
"You! The English teacher! You're hilarious!"

> You say "English teacher?"
"Obviously not. These dullards couldn't pick out their mothers from a line up."
The chief turns to you.
"I am chief GrikBaratuo. Pleased to meet you. You're the one who saved our chief's life."
"I am?"
"Of course! How else would we know about your condition? How else could we have possibly known about the cube? Nobody else knew about it, save one."
"There was another?"
"Another what?"
"Person who knew about the cube?"
"What are you talking about?

> You say "You know what that cube is?"
"Of course! I was given a personal warning by its inventor."
Chief GrikBaratuo pauses and looks to the sky before turning back to you.
"Those who know of my kind have always known about the cube. It keeps our kind in check. If it weren't for the cube, I'd be stronger than any other kobold here."

> You say "What about the octopus thing that comes when I have the cube in hand?"
The chief laughs again.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you?"
The chief and his men start laughing and cheering. You smile and laugh along. After all, no harm is meant.
"We should stick together." the chief says.
"Yeah," you say. "You know the red leaves that I found by the pool?"
"Yes?"
"Give them to some of your men."
"Sure."
You make your way towards the kobold supply room. You open the door and flick on the light. The room is filled with packs of kobold food.
You open one and pull out a packet of some kind of dried meat. You open the packet and...
"What the hell?" one of the kobold shouts as he catches a glimpse of you from the corner of his eye.
You turn around and find all the kobolds in the room staring at you.

> You say "What meat is that?"
The kobold scratches his head.
"It's human."
The others begin to chatter among themselves.

> You say "Oh. Well, I'm not eating that then..."
The kobold snaps out of his stupor.
"Quick! Grab it! Eat it!"
You feel your stomach begin to rumble.
The kobolds swarm towards you.

> You look at the cube and whisper to it : "If you can do something about this situation, it's now..."

> You shake the cube. "Please?"
A flash of purple light appears and then disappears in front of the kobold horde. It's effect is immediate.
The kobolds begin to scream and fall to the ground. Some begin to writhe in pain. One charges at you, it's head first buried in a pile of flesh. You step back and raise the cube again.
The kobold is obliterated before reaching you.

> You smile, then try to find the exit.
The rest of the kobolds begin to panic. Most try to run away, but several charge forward, determined to kill you.
You take a couple steps back and then sprint forward.

> You kick one kobold.
You switch hands to give the other a good kick. The kobold is sent head first into a supply shelf, knocking over several scrolls and supply totems.

> You take a supply of food and throw it at another kobold head.
By the time the kobold realizes what is happening, you've dodged his charge and thrown some food at him. He turns around and tries to run back to the rest of the horde.

> You sprint toward the exit.

The kobold horde is confused by now, but they begin to intercept you as you run for the door. You manage to get a few bites, but they don't prove dangerous.

> You raise the cube.
A bright purple flash emanates from the cube, lighting up the supply room. The kobold horde is exterminated in the blink of an eye.

> You go out of the cave.

The bright sunlight feels good on your skin. You walk out of the cave and survey the surrounding area. There is nothing here but forest.

> You look at the cube. "Okay mister cube, what are you exactly?"

> You say "You seem to have a big power."
The cube seems to think for a moment.
"It sure has been a while since I had to use it. I hope those humans were worth it."

> You open your eyes wide when earing the cube talking.
The cube continues.
"I don't do this very often anymore, but since I've saved your life and you have a strong stomach, I might just treat you to a preview of my powers. Just don't complain when it gets loud and keep your hands where I can see them. Got it?"
"Uh, yeah." you say, a little worried.
"Good, now brace yourself. This might get loud...
You feel a sudden burst of wind blowing strongly against you. You close your eyes and cover your ears. Your skin begins to tingle and you fear that the cube might be setting you off like the mines.
"Now open your eyes." You hear the voice say through the cube.

> You open your eyes.
You open your eyes and are surprised to find that the forest is now darker. The sun has not yet reached its noon position.
Something else is present in the forest, you don't know what.

> You look around.
You notice a large number of vaguely humanoid figures slowly moving about the nearby area. At first you are terrified that they may have noticed you, but it appears that all of them are focused on something in the distance.

> You look at the humanoid figures.
You notice something weird about them. They are holding weapons of some kind in their hands, though they are not using them. They seem to be mostly naked, though some of them are not.

> You wonder where they are heading.
The figures keep moving and eventually out of view.
You stand there, wondering what you should do next.

Back to the story.
The cube has finished treating you to a demonstration of it's powers.
"So, what did you think?"
"It was... interesting."

> You say "Who created you?"
"I did."
"You? That's impossible!"
"Anything is possible if you have enough power."
"I don't believe you.

> You say "How did you create yourself when you didn't exist?"
"I existed before I created myself. That's why I was able to create myself."
You stare in disbelief at the cube. You don't trust your ears.
"Are you serious?

> You say "Also I have a question. You're a cube but you're rectangular. And not cubic. Why?"
The cube thinks for a moment.
"I'm not sure if I like how this question makes me feel. It's not logical, but to me it feels like you're hitting me in the face."

> You say "Oh. You did make a mistake while creating yourself, and made you rectangular instead of cubic, am I right?"
"Perfectly rectangular.

> You say "So you're a parallelepiped, not a cube."
"Correct."
"Why didn't you correct yourself?

> You say "You didn't like beeing a perfect cube?"
"I hated it."
You stare at the cube in total disbelief. You can't believe the nerve of this thing.
"So you decided to make yourself less than a perfect cube? Why? Do you not have enough power to become a perfect cube again?
"I don't have enough power to become a perfect cube again because I didn't like being a perfect cube."

> You say "Oh. Okay then."
"Okay? That's a bit of a strange way of looking at it."
"I must say, you're pretty chatty for a mindless creature. Mindless creatures don't chat. They act on instinct."
"And you're a mindless creature, yet you speak. Isn't that speaking?

> You say "Why do you think I'm mindless?"
The cube pauses. "I don't understand your question."
"Why do you think I'm mindless?" you repeat.
"Because you're a human, obviously."
"Obviously? That's not a reason, that's a conclusion. I'm asking you for a reason, not simply concluding that you're a mindless being."
"I thought humans were always sure they were right? So many facts and information are just opinions."
This last response confuses you. "What does that have to do with being mindless?"
"I am a fact, not an opinion.

> You say "... That's getting a bit complicated for me."
"I said I'm not sure I like your line of questioning. A mindless creature would not be able to tell the difference between a question and a statement. You are clearly trying to distract me from my original question."
"I'm not really trying. I'm just asking questions."
"You are trying to figure out if I am a mindless creature by asking me questions.

> You say "Okay, you know what? I changed my mind. You're not a mindless creature."
"Oh, I'm not?"
"No. You seem quite intelligent. You probably have zero nimbleness, but so what? You've got a brain, that's all I really need.

> You say "... So, what now?"
"So, what now? I'm going back home. That was fun."
"But..."
"Oh, sorry. You wanted something else."
"Uh... Yeah!"
"What is it?"
"Well, you said you had some questions for me."
"Oh, you're that guy."
"What guy? You've been talking to someone else."
"No, I haven't. Why would you think that?"
"Well, you seemed pretty certain that I was a mindless creature when you told me you had questions.

> You say "Ask me your questions."
"Alright then. You asked me why I'm a parallelepiped."
"Yeah, go on.
"Well, for one thing, it's a lot easier to make."
"Easier to make? Why would it be easier to make? Shouldn't it be easier to destroy?"
"I don't think you understand. It takes a lot less power to make a rectangular solid than a perfect cube."
"So why would you do that? Make it simpler than the most complicated shape?"
"For the same reason a child would draw a square instead of a cube. It's easier to deal with.

> You say "Okaaay... I'm still waiting for your questions..."
"You asked me why I'm a parallelepiped."
"And you answered.

> You say "Now I want YOU to ask ME questions."
"What? You don't want to answer my questions? If I had known that, I wouldn't have bothered coming here in the first place."

> You say "I want to answer your questions, just ask them!"
"Oh, okay... What food do you like?"

> You say "Meat!"
"Good to know. What did you want to be when you grew up?"
"An inventor! Do you like ghosts?"
"Eh, not really... What's your ideal night out?

> You say "Uuuum... beeing happy?"
"Not really my thing. What's your favoritest movie?"
"The original Star Wars trilogy."
"Oh, you're a dork.

> You say "Eh!"
"What's your favoritest TV show?"
"The Simpsons."
"D'oh! That was a easy one. What's the best thing you ever did?

> You say "Beeing able to do something that everyone thought it was impossible!"
"That's a cop-out and a general cop-out. What's your favoritest memory?"
"Making something that my dad was really proud of."
"What was it? Tell me."
"I made him a model of a sailing ship when I was like five. He was really proud of it. I think it's broken away since."
"Oh. Huh. What's your favoritest possession?"
"My dad's binoculars."
"What do you like more? The model or the binoculars?"
"It's... it's a hard question.

> You say "The model I think?"
"You like the model? That's great! Um, how hard was it to make?

> You say "It tooks three months to do, that was hard..."
"Oh, I bet! I like difficult challenges! That's why I like your kind too! Oh, I'm really rambling aren't I?
"No, it's interesting."
"Well thank you for talking to me. May I have my model now?"
"May I have my model now?"

> You say "A model of yourself?"
"Aww, that's sweet. But I really want my model. I can't wait to see me."
"Well... I suppose I can spare it. How is it?"
"It's you."
"Thank you, I suppose that's a fair trade off."
"Yeah, so... yeah. That's it."

> You have no idea of what is happening.
"So that's it?"
"That's it."
"What are you talking about? THAT is not a conversation, that's an echo. What the hell is this?"
"I'm talking about your little model. Look, I said my questions, you ask me some of yours."
"My questions? Alright, fire away."
"What's your favorite color?"
"Green."
"Can you tell me about a special memory you have?
"I don't really have any too many to choose from. Um... I remember when I got my driver's license. I was so excited! I could finally drive myself to town! My parents didn't have to pick me up anymore!"
"That's pretty... normal. Nothing else?"
"I suppose there's always school work. But it's usually not as fun as the times I've spent with you."
"Hm, I'm not really sure I believe that, but is it a fairytale or something?"

> You wonder how a cube can drive a car...
"No, I swear I'm not faking that."
"Alright, stop. I don't want to know what's really going on in that head of yours.

> You say "Let's stop the questions for now."
"Alright."
The cube emits a faint light, and you're about to ask what that's all about when you hear a new voice in your head.
"Play with me..."

> You look around yourself, trying to find the origin of the voice.
You see a girl in a white dress by your side, looking at you with an amused stare. She resembles a fairy tale princess, except she's real and much more gorgeous.
"Who are you? How did you get here?"
"I'm the girl who haunts your dreams. And you invited me in.

> You say "I did?"
"Mmm, yes. You looked at me with love in your eyes. Tell me, do you want to kiss me?

> You say "No, I don't."
"You're sure? There's not some secret desire you're keeping from me?"
"I don't want to kiss you.

> You say "Why would I?"
"My dear, if you would just LOOK at my aura, you'd understand. I've given you my card. If you want to continue this conversation, please call me."

> You say "I don't have a phone."
"Oh, how unfortunate. Perhaps I can help you get one."
"How?"
"You tell me what you desire most in this world, and I'll help you get it.

> You say "I'd like to... um... I don't know."
The fairy gestures at your surroundings.
"This place? This room?"
"That would be nice.

> You say "But no."
"So original. Okay, how about a castle?"
"A..."
"Yes, a castle. You know, like those make-believe ones that princesses live in?

> You say "Nah. Too big."
"How about a single horse? Or even a simple dog?"
"I like dogs.

> You say "But I want to adopt a real one, not one created by you."
"Oh, you want a real one? So uncreative."
"How do I know you'll be able to fulfill my request?

> You say "Maybe you can't."
"Oh, if that is your only concern, then yes, I can't. That's why I want you to follow my instructions to the letter. Now, are we clear on this?"
"Yes.
"Good. Now, how about a single horse?"

> You say "No."
"Aww. What a shame. But please, at least tell me if you change your mind."
The fairy disappears, and you wake up.

> You say "Okay, that was weird."
The cube makes a faint light, and you see the girl looking at you from above. She has short red hair and a mischievous grin.

> You poke the cube. "Hey, there's a random girl here." you say.
"Oh, you can talk! That's wonderful!" she replies.

> You say "The cube can talk too."
"Really?" she replies. "Well, I suppose that explains a few things. So what's your name?"
"I'm... uh..."
Before you can reply, the cube speaks up.
"I'm called Gert. Thanks for inviting me over to your place. I really appreciated it.

> You say "I'm Liontari."
"Hi, I'm Loti."
"And I'm Gert.

> You say "You already said that."
"I did?"
"Yes, twice."
"Oh, right... Sorry about that, my mind was wandering a bit. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you both."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://otherworld.forumsactifs.net

Ryodari ??
Page 1 sur 1