Accueil
Gaïa : Un aéronef en partance pour le Village Glaçon a été détourné. L'acte a été revendiqué par
un groupe terroristes d'Ivalice.
Tous les mondes : Certains portails n'ont pas l'air de fonctionner correctement. Ceux qui les traversent
atterrissent pourtant dans les mondes qu'on connaît. Mais est-ce vraiment le cas... ?
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Aide pour mon event

AuteurMessage
Eevee33
Test
Test
Eevee33

Médailles : Aide pour mon event Valida12 Aide pour mon event Ft10 Aide pour mon event Premie10 Aide pour mon event 10_rp10 Aide pour mon event 50_rp10 Aide pour mon event 100_rp10 Aide pour mon event 500_rp10 Aide pour mon event 1000_r10 Aide pour mon event Premie11 Aide pour mon event 5_suje10 Aide pour mon event 10_suj10 Aide pour mon event 25_suj10 Aide pour mon event 50_suj10 Aide pour mon event 100_su10 Aide pour mon event Rp_gaz10 Aide pour mon event Rp_dol11 Aide pour mon event Rp_hzo10 Aide pour mon event Rp_spi11 Aide pour mon event Rp_iva10
Localisation : Derrière toi ! Et pendant que tu te retournes, j'te pique ton portefeuille !

Informations du personnage
Aide pour mon event Empty
MessageSujet: Aide pour mon event   Aide pour mon event EmptyLun 7 Juin - 1:32

You are Bracegilder, a young man that just passed through a portal. You thought you are in the same world you quit, but when you arrive in a city, you realise that everyone wears a collar. The police gets you and put a collar on you too. That collar detects when the person wearing it is lying, and give them a small chock. Now, you have two goal : find a way to remove the collar, and to quit this world that is definitelly not yours!

> You are walking in the streets of a city.

> You see weird posters on a wall. You look at it, it looks like propaganda posters.

> You sundenly see the police coming over to you, they seem angry.

You look over the police officer that is approaching you. He has a collar too, and he seems much angrier than you do. You realize that this is the first person you've seen since you got here.

> You look at the police officer, he comes toward you and grab you by the collar, pointing toward the propaganda posters.
You look at the police officer that approaches you, thinking that he is your friend. But when he grabs your collar and start to accuse you of looking at the posters, how can you tell him that he reads too much?

> You say : "Wait! I just entered the city, I didn't know what was that posters, I swear!" Your collar doesn't react, so the police officer should know you are saying the truth!
The police officer seem to believe you, and he releases you. But then his radio start to talk and he look angry again, it seems that someone contradict him...

> You say "What's wrong?"
The police officer turns toward you and his radio, and he asks the other one what they think about your reaction. The radio doesn't finish the sentence, and the police officer seem confused again.

> You are confused as well.
The police officer turns toward you for a moment, but then he turns back to his radio and start to talk with his comrades again. You try to catch what they are saying, but the radio is too loud...

> You say "Can... Can I go now?"
The police officer turn toward you and you realize he is angry again. But this time, he doesn't use his radio to talk with his colleagues, he just raise his fist to hit you...

> You say "Aouch! Why would you hit me like that?!"
The police officer look at you and then he smile a bit. He says "I'm sorry, I have a hard day since I woke up. I'll ask someone else to take care of you"

> You say "One of your collegue? What did I do wrong?"
The police officer tell you that he doesn't know why, but someone in the station decided to make a funny against the police...
You see another police officer coming toward you.
The second police officer guides you in the police station. He doesn't uses his radio, and you think that he must know the first officer's attitude toward you. When you get to the "cell", he leave you there and talk with someone in a other room.

> You hear their conversations. Apparently, they are confused because you seem to not exist in their database.
The second police officer come back and guide you to a desk.

> You follow the officer.
The second police officer take a few paper from his pocket and starts to write on it, then he enter the data in a computer. After a few minutes, he give back the paper with the number 45362 on it, then he says "MonsieurSarda, your number is 45362"

> You say "A number? For what?"
The second police officer look at you with a strange look, he must think you are stupid...

> You say "I am not from here, can you explain?"
The second police officer say that this number is a unique identification number for the city. For each person who born, got a number.

> You say "Why give a number?"
The police officer say that the number is used to identify each citizen in case he or she needed help from the police.

> You say "Can't just the name be enough to identify the citizens?"
The police officer say that each citizen also have a number of birth, and this number also incremented when the person earn something like a diploma, or done some jail time.

> You realise that the number tells if the citizen has done good or bad things in their life, so people know exactly if that person can be trusted or not.
The police officer say that the number can be also used to track citizens, like if a citizen run away from home, the police can use the number to find where the citizen live, or how much the citizen cost the state
The police officers release you on the streets after that. You walk slowly, the police officer is taking his time to write down his number on your back.
You are in a big street, with many shops and stalls.

> You enter a shop.
You walk slowly and see many shops. One of them really catches your eyes: a Gadget shop!
You step in to see if there is something interesting for you...

> You look at the many objetcs in the shop, when an old man approach you.
You turn your head to see if there is someone else inside the shop.
You see a old man, holding a broom, looking at you.

> You say "Hi! Are you the owner of the shop?"
The old man look at you with a strange expression. He walk slowly to your direction, and then he put the broom on the floor. He doesn't seem usual.

> You say "I was wondering if you could help me to find something?"
The old man say "Hm, you are from the police?"
You feel a bit threatened.

> You say : "No, I'm not." your collar doesn't react when you say that. The old man should know that you don't lie.
The old man turn his head to the side, and scratch his head. He look at you again, more carefully this time.

> You feel a bit uncomfortable.
The old man walk slowly to you, and then he stop in front of you. He look you at the chest, and then he give a small smile.
He say "You seem like an honest person."

> You say "Thank you, I guess... ? But, you didn't answer me, are you the owner of the shop?"
The old man say "Yes, I am. I am the owner of this shop."

> You say "So, could you help me finding something for me?"
The old man smiles, and say "Of course! What did you want to find?

> You say "I'm not sure... What do you think could be for me?"
The old man smile again, while his eyes start to sparkle. He must be really happy about his next question.
He says "I think, something that will make you go even faster!"

> You say "Faster?"
The old man nod, while his smile becomes even bigger "Yes! Faster! You want something that will make you go faster right? So... how fast can you run?"
You look the man confused in the eyes.

> You say "Not so fast, I guess..."
The old man start to laugh, and say "OK, maybe not as fast as the wind... But still pretty fast! I think something that will make you go pretty fast can be a good start."

> You say "Show me what do you think of!"
The man stop laughing, and think for a while.
In this little time you have to decide in your hands, if you want the object or not.
You can see that the man is thinking really hard about something.
Then, he nod very fast to himself, and then say "I know what you'll gonna' like!" And with these words, he turn his back to you.
He open the door in the back of the shop. You never saw this door before, it is very out of place in this quiet little town. It seems pretty sketchy to you as well.
The man turn his back to you again, and motions you to follow him.
You follow him, with some doubts in your mind.
When you both are inside the back room, he say "Don't follow me". You nodding quickly, and wait for him to continue.
The man walk in front of you, and stop in front of a big storage, reach in, and pull out a big... Can... Of something.
He say "I think you'll like this one." With that, he offer you the can.
It's pretty big, and pretty heavy, so you have to take a few steps to get it.

> You say "Thanks! But what is it?"
The man stop and think for a while, but you can see him smiling under the mask.
He say "I think it is a can of Pringles."

> You are not sure what to do with it, but you keep it anyways.
Right now, you are pretty clueless about the future. But, you don't think the can of Pringles is gonna give you the powers you want... You gotta think!
The old man begins to ask you question : "Where do you come from?" he asks. You answer : "I took a portal, and I ended here. I'm not from this world..."
The man nod, and say "Oh? What's your name?

> You say "I'm Bracegilder!"
The man stop and think for a while, but he stop smiling.
He say "Huh... don't remember ever seen a Bracegilder before. So you really are new here then..."

> You say : "Yeah...". Then, the old man tells you that he will have something for you tomorrow, and asks you if you can come tomorrow. "Of course!" you answer. You go out the store, and sleep in a hotel. The next morning, you go back at the store.
When you enter, the storekeeper nod at you, and say "I have what you came for."
He asks you to follow him, and climb some stairs. There is a small room here, and there's not a lot of stuff in there. The old man open the door and say "This is the room." You agree with him, and go back down.
The old man lead you to another door, and open it.
"Actually, this is not an object I have for you, but a proposition." the man says. You listen to him.
The old man tells you that two persons are waiting for you in the next room. There are no cameras ni the room, so no one will know what you'll say in it. You decide to go in the room to meet the two persons. The old man lead you there. When you enter, you can see a girl who is not older than twenty, and another man who is not older than thirties.

> You say "Um... Hi?"
"So you are the guy we have to deal with!" the man say. The girl nod, but the man add : "We can make it really easy for you, or really hard. You pick the latter."

> You say "Wait... What do you want from me?"
The man nod, and say "We want you to break the law for us. Specifically, we need you to assassinate the mayor of this city. You know who that is, right?

> You say "No, I don't. I come from another world, I don't know this one! I took a portal, and now I'm stuck here, with that collar that detect lies!"
The man stop for a moment, think, and then nod.
"I was right! The government is hidding us that truth! Portal to other world exists, and we can escape this one!" he says. The girl interrupt him to say "But, what about the otherworlders?" You saw that she is clearly worried about this matter. The man stop again, think some more, and then nod. He turn to you and say "I'm sorry you have found out about that, but I hope you will accept our proposal. We can explain the details to you, but we will free you from that collar only is you do that mission for us."

> You realise these two doesn't have a collar. Maybe they are the way out of this weird place? "I listen." you say. "Why do you want to kill the major?"
The man and the woman nod. The man say "It's pretty much obvious, no? We have broken laws, and there's no way we can continue living here.

> You say "Is the major very important for this world?"
The man and woman think for a while, and the woman answer "I think mayor is pretty important. He's the one who decide if we have rights or not." You nod. That makes sense.

> You say "So, if he die, it will cause panic, allowing us the run away and find a portal?"
"Yes, but the portal is watched by the police." the woman says.
"The one I came from wasn't watched. It was in a cave or something like that..." you say.
"Great!" the woman says. "We'll need ti find that portal when the panic will be caused!"

> You look at the man and the woman.
The woman is about your height, and she has long brown hair, pulled up in a pony-tail. Her eyes are green, and she is fairly pretty, though she is wearing a frown. The man has fair skin, and brown hair that he tries to hide under an old hat. His eyes are grey.
The two sit down to explain more details to you. They introduce themselves. The woman is called Alison, and the man is called Mark. Mark is clearly the leader.
Mark says that you must first pass a test. You must go in a manor, and steal a precious object that will be usefull to kill the mayor. Alison explain there are camera everywhere in the manor, but this evening there will be a celebration, and you will join it to later run out of it and steal the object. You must be very stealthy and cunning.
Alison gives you some basic items to get you started.

> You look at the items.
You open the bag, and find a knife, a lighter, some cables and a small bottle of alcohol.

> You say "What's the alcohol for?"
Mark and Alison explain that in the manor, there will be a large amount of guards. You'll need to get their keys from them, then to unlock and open the door.

> You say "So I need to put the alcohol in their drink?"
Mark and Alison nod. The two of them sit down on the bean bag chair, and tell you to go, and ask you any questions you might have.

> You say "What will the alcohol do to the guard?"
Mark and Alison look at each other.
"It's toxic to humans. They'll pass out, then you can take their keys."
You nod in understanding.

> You say "Is there something I can do to avoid the camera?"
Alison smiles.
"Yes, it seems the owner of this manor has forgotten to turn off the security system. You'll have to get the guards out of their chairs."

> You say "How can I do that?"

Mark explains that there is only two guards in the camera room. You must enter the room, knock over the two guards, and then you can disable the camera from this room. Alison adds that after that, you must be quick, before the guards from the camera room wake up.
"How will I know when the camera is down?"
"The red light on top of it will go off, and you can disable it from this room."

> You say "Where will I find the object you want me to steal?"

Mark and Alison explain that the object is in a room at the end of the hall, on a table. You must get the item without being seen.
Alison claps her hands. "Enough questions!" she says. "You need to change your clothes to attend the ceremony at the manor!" She gives you enough money to buy a perfect smoking, and asks you to go.
---
You walk down the street, arriving at the manor where you have been told to go.
A lot of people are here, they are elegant. You enter the manor, all the people in here look very rich.
The owner of the manor is really a woman, she is wearing a white dress, with a big hat. She walks into the room, everyone turns to look at her.
The owner starts to talk about her father, who is the mayor of this city. She says that he is really great, and everyone should respect him.
Everyone in the room seems to agree with her.
After the owner of the manor finishes her speech, there is a big applause from all the people in the room.
You walk out of the room, you don't know what to think...
You don't really like that kind of party, with only rich people. You must find the object Alison and Mark asked you to search and leave quickly. A waiter appears next to you and offer you some food.
Do you:

A) Try the food
B) Ask the waiter a question
C) Leave
D) Report to the police

> You ask the waiter if there is any bathroom.
The waiter smiles and says yes, and shows you the way.
You arrive at a door, the waiter tells you that this is the bathroom.

> You thank him, and enter the bathroom.
You enter the bathroom, and find yourself in a luxurious room. There is a Jacuzzi, a giant bathtub, and golden showers on the ceiling.

> You check in the room, but you don't see any camera. There is a big window on the side.
You walk to the middle of the room, and look out the window. There is a big tree in front of the manor.
A large oak tree, it starts to rain.

> You open the window.
You open the window, and a shiver goes up your spine.
You're cold, and a bit scared.
As you look at the dark clouds, pounding rain starts pouring down.

> You see there is another floor above the one where you are. You climb the tree but the window to access the next floor is closed.

> You break the window and get to the next floor. You hope there is no guard, and hope that all of the guard drank the alcohol you put in their drink.
You quickly break the window of the next floor. You get out of the window, and look around. No one seems to see you, it's a big room for sure, but there is no one around.

> You realise the camera room is near it. You arrive at it, and whistle to draw the attention of the two guards.
The guards, Jim and John, arrive at the door.

> You quickly smack their head and they are inconscious.
You hit the closest guard Jim, he stumbles into the room, and his friend John tries to stop him, but only manages to hit you. You hit him too, and he falls on the ground.
The two guards are unconscious. You go in the camera room and switch all the cameras off. You can now freely roam in the manor.

> You search for the room where the object you must steal is.
You can see a door on the opposite side of the room, it is quite far away from where you are. You walk to it slowly, and open it.
You can see a room full of computers. This is the room with the object Mark asked you to steal.
There are two guards in front of the room, you can't get in.

> You whisper to yourself : "How can I get past these twi guards?"
You think of a way, and you try it.
You walk up to the guards and start talking with them. You try to look like you know what you are doing.
You say : "I'm a security guard, I was assigned to watch this room."
One guard asks : "What are you talking about?"
You reply : "Something came up, I have to go in there now."
The guard doesn't seem convinced so you continue.
"Trust me, I am a professional."
You have now convinced him that you know what you are doing so he lets you in the room.

> You search for the object.

> You find the object on a table. It's a red ball. You put it in your bag and go out of the room. You say : "Nothing's weird in there, you're in order!"

One guard asks : "What was that all about?"
"Oh, just a mistake they made." You reply with a smile.

> You say "One of their computer was bad functionning, there were a weird viruse on it, but I removed it so it will perfeclty work now!"
The guard is convinced, he says : "Good job, let's continue."

> You go back to the main room, where the celebration takes place.
You arrive at the main room, you see people dancing and having fun. You join in the celebration too.
The object is safe, and your mission has been sucesfully finished.
After the celebration is over, you quit the manor, and go back to the shop, where Mark and Alison are waiting for you.
"Well done, you have completed your first mission with ease." Mark says to you.
Mark and Alison then ask you to follow them, and you comply. They guide you through the city, then head for a sewer. "We go in there." Mark says.
"What?" you ask. "Do you live in the sewer?"
"Of course not silly! We're going through it to get to our base!" Alison says.
You follow them. Suddenly, you see a bunch of rats running out of the tunnel. They are scattered after a few meters, and you realize they are just running away.
Alison doesn't seem to be bothered by it, but you are a bit afraid.
"Don't worry, they aren't scary at all!" Alison says happily, and puts her hand in your hand.
You blush but don't say anything. Mark and Alison lead you in the sewers, and finally they stop somewhere and get back ti the surface. There is a cute house here in a big flower garden. "It's beautiful!" you say.
"Yeah, welcome to the surface!" says Mark.
They let go of your hand and lead you to a kitchen. "Sit down, I'll bring you a drink." says Mark.

> You lool everywhere in the house. The interior looks nice. All of a sudden, another woman arrives. She says : "Hey, Alison told me that we'll have maybe a new member for the crew today! I guess it's you! Welcome here!" You nod.
The women is pretty, she has long blond hair, tied into a pony-tail, and blue eyes. It looks like she's from Scandinavian or something.
"Hi, I'm Annah."

> You say "Hello Annah, I'm Bracegilder!"
She looks at you, smiling. "Yes, she said that you would come today."
"I'm so happy that you joined the crew!" Alison says happily, and gives you a big hug.
"Didn't you say someone could remove my collar?" you ask Alison. Annah replies : "Yeah, that's me! Come here!" You follow her in a bedroom transformed in a workshop and remove your collar for you. "much better!" you say.
The four of you discuss the rest of the night. Tomorrow, you'll have to search for the mayor to kill him. "Let's go! Let's goooo!" you say. The next day, the four of you leave to do just that...
You all go un a big tower where the mayor is supposed working. You enter a room where he supposed be, but no one is here.
Suddenly, a man come in here with armed guard, and you're trapped!
"Perfect." the man says. "You fall into the trap!"
The man explain to you that he put a mic in your clothes when you were in the manor during the celebration, and he could hear everything you and the three others said, so he knew you were coming and trapped you.
The guards take you and your friend in a jail, and now you can't escape.
"What are we going to do?" you ask. "I don't want to die in here..."
Mark smiles. "Don't worry, the situation is under control." he says. "Remember the object we asked you to search for? It can summon a big creature that can destroy the jail door."
Mark continues : "Before we left for the tower, I asked Annah to make a special collar. It looks like and react like a normal collar, so no one will have suspecting it, but there's something different : the red diode isn't a diode. It's the object."
Mark uses the object in the collar to summon the creature, and it destroys the door of the cell.
"Eh, wasn't here the place where they keep everyone weapons?" Annah asks. Mark says : "Yes, it must be somewhere. Let's find it, and let's free the other prisoners, it will cause panic!"
You all find the weapon and free the other prisoners. Soon, it's chaos, and guards are overwelmed.
The four of you destroy a lot of the place, then leave. You run into the streets.
"What should we do know?" you ask
"Let's leave this place!" Alison says. "Let's find the portal you took when you came here, and leave!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://otherworld.forumsactifs.net

Aide pour mon event
Page 1 sur 1